Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's summer...

... and obviously less time to knit and blog! However, this summer I continue to knit which is already better than the years before!

I have the perfect project... At my pace, it will last all summer ;-)

First, they started as modified Muscari. I stopped because there were too many modifications and I lost one of the needle!

Then, they became for maybe 15 rows Hedera. I did not get the yo before purl and thought it required too much concentration...

Finally, they are Spring Forward and so far, so good! Very easy to memorize and I like the heel!

Enjoy the sun everyone!

11 comments:

mle said...

So true! I definitely knit less in the summer. That's a great sock pattern! I knit one sock several years ago but never started the second one.

Andi said...

Love Spring forward pattern! Sorry to hear about the other attempts. Sometimes it takes a few before you find the right one. :)
Enjoy your summer love!

Chantal Boucher said...

Trop drôle! D'ici la fin de l'été, la laine aura passé pê par plusieurs autres patrons!! lol!

Susan said...

Spring forward is a fun pattern. I have made it twice, and love them both. Enjoy! I hope you like the way it comes out.

Tara said...

Ah ben ! Elle tricote des bas, finalement ! En passant : beau pédicure ! ;)

Celestial said...

The key to knitting lots during summer is to stay inside with AC!

Looking lovely =)

shu84 said...

Love your blog :) have a nice summer

Alhana said...

Me pasó lo mismo que a ti con "yo before purl" y cambié de patrón. Al final hice los calcetines lisos.
¡Disfruta del verano!

Marisa Muñoz said...

Me encanta el aspecto tweed de esa lana! Tejer calcetines es la labor perfecta para el verano = se tejen rápido y no dan calor -al ser piezas pequeñas-. Besos y Buen comienzo de estación!

Lykke said...

What a nice summer project! They look awsome so far :-)

vanessa said...

Thanks for your comment Maryse! Hope you are having a nice summer. I love the socks that you are knitting!! how are they coming along?