Sunday, February 19, 2012

First sleeve

I just finished my first Georgia Sleeves!  It is very comfortable, I think it will get a lot of wear!

Now let's cast on for the second one!  I don't feel any second sleeve syndrome ;-)  I'm not surprised the yarn is a charm to knit with!

This morning, I've also seen that Suvi of 50 villapeikoa has already finished her beautiful Levenwick (which is the pattern that she chose as the gift pattern from my bloggyversary contest).  The curvy buttonband is stunning!  You should definitely go take a look! 

Have a nice Sunday!

11 comments:

Monique said...

C'est vraiment beau ! La laine Tanis est une merveille à tricoter, donc, tu as raison aucune difficulté à commencer la 2e manche. :-)

Merci pour la référence pour le blog "50 villapeikoa", je l'ajoute dans mon blogroll. Tu as remarqué le bouton ? Superbe !

Marisa Muñoz said...

Me encanta este proyecto! :) Tengo que hacerme unos!! Haces bien empezando el 2º mitón enseguida (yo tengo uno de los dos "veyla" pendiente de tejer desde hace... más de un año!). Besos.

Chantal Boucher said...

Haaaa tu m'as dépassée!! La mienne n'est pas terminée!

Il est magnifique le cardi de 50 villages!

Andi said...

That is beautiful! I am so glad that you do not have second sleeve syndrome :)
Thank you for linking to Suvi, wonderful blog!
Have a great rest of your day love.

Susan said...

It looks great! Your fast! Cant wait to see both of them on your arms :)

Celestial said...

It looks lovely, and the yarn really is working wonderfully with it.

I just finished an un-shaped pair for my hubby. I love them so much that if they weren't huge on me I'd totally steal them!

Allison said...

Very pretty! That yarn is just gorgeous!

Erin Kate said...

It's so pretty! I love those colors. Very muted & soft.

Lori ann said...

happy blogavesairy, and those are so pretty, good your finishing the second one!

Evelyn said...

The yarn is knitting up so beautifully. Looking forward to seeing more.

raining sheep said...

I really like that, definitely a great knit piece for the Canadian winter...I could be wearing something like this around the house today :)